Saturday, August 7, 2010

Teairra Mari Of No Return Review


Hey guys i just wanted to give a review of Teairra Mari Lastest Mixtape Point Of No Return.

1.Detroit
I absolutely love this track because in the beginning you don't know what to expect. Looking at the title you know that its gonna be a close to heart song about Teairra's hometown. Teairra doesnt just talk about the good about Detroit she also talks about the bad about it. she talks about her family not having much money and having to live in the hood. As the song progresses you hear the pain and emotion in her voice you can obviously tell that Teairra has so much pride and is very humble when it comes to the D. "Got so much love for the hustlers yeah we all need customers what you holding wouldn't trade my life for no one if you dont know by know its in detroit"



1. Body
I like this track because its very fun and energetic. The track is about a girl in a club and she's with her new boyfriend and she sees her ex walk in and he sees her but also notices  her new body him she teases him with her strut and her body hugging outfit. " Look but don't touch my boyfriends here you can look but dont touch you use to act as if you didn't want it so i made the decision to move on so just for the hell of it I'll send you picture i write you a love know as if you'll remember saying look it look it look at me look at what you could've had look at what you'll never get.


3. Girl Power(Kanye West Power Remix)
This record is for the all the men that think they run the world but in all honesty women rule the world. She talks about how everyone said she would fail but they shut up once she hit the jackpot and made it big. "Even before i threw the ROC up they knew i was a star always been a showstopper move to atlanta wit my mama got my hustle on no i work wit cotta and drama yeah thats my DJ put this shit on replay now they screaming for Teairra they dont remember yo name"


4. I Know It's U(Deja Vu)
This is a uptempo record that you can dance to with so much energy and with your chest up high. This record is definitely for all the ladies who man denies and try to play there relationship off with his boys but he knows whats up." Know he dont know like he never kissed these lips like he never touched me like he never put his hands up on my hips.


5. Superhigh(Rick Ross Remix)
This will be the 4th single from the mixtape which video premieres tommorrow. Teairra turns into a full on thug on this joint talks about getting superhigh and hanging in the whips like she on vacation. "Break it down roll it up champaign spilling close my eyes feeling like im on vacation cause we are superhigh"


6. Lost My Mind(Jeezy Remix)
Teairra never got no more hooder on this joint. Teairra is in the club and just want to loose her mind its pact to the max and she wants to get drunk and have a great time that she wont remember in the morning."Why yall trippin im just fine 12:45 bout that time with my Giuseppe heels on gimme my shine drinkin like a tank loose my mind this shit crazy way too pact RosA baby waste 2 stacks baddest thing in here that is I Can't spell sober lost my mind.


7.Daddys Home(Usher Remix)
This track is about Teairra wanting to please and cater to her man after he comes home from a long hard day of work. I have always said that this track should have been given to a female singer and Teairra's vocals would have fit it well. "I really want to be the definition of making love i want to put you to bed you dont have to knock dont ring no bells i'm put my bottom up in the air.


8. Coins Feat. Mavado
Coins is my 2nd favorite joint off the mixtape. Teairra Mari has not come for nothing she came to collect her coins. This is like sponsor on steroids. In the video i see Teairra remaking the scene from set it off where stony tells the guys she met that works at the bank to meet her at the diner while her and her friends rob the bank he works at. I see Teairra and her girl breaking out choreography on the teller counters while they have the place hostage. "I Got hundred Dollar Bills What The Deal"


9. Goodie Bag
This track is so broad telling yo man since you want to stay in the clubs and not answer your phone or text then you want be poking this pink power ranger tonight.
"I put my snatch right back up in my Goodie Bag"


10. My Lovin(Drake Remix) 
Teairra tells her man the summers here peace. I Like this record because Teairra puts a feminine touch to Drake's version. "Baby I dont mean to be mean but baby just wait"


11. Find My Way Back
I liked this record when it leaked last year. This records tells women not only men mess up relationships but  women can to. "Damn I fucked Up this Time"


12. Lights Go Down
This is my all time favorite Teairra Mari song because eit shows a sensual and calm side of Teairra she want to please her man tonight and not let him do all the work."I Want to hear you say you want it when the Light Go Down"


13. Holla
This is a smooth record. Teairra is done with her man cheating and lying all the time so she packs her bags and is out. she doesnt even want to hear from him ever again. "I dont want you to holla back holla Back no"

No comments:

Post a Comment