Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ciara Wants To Dance W/Usher




The 24-year-old R&B singer is currently promoting her fourth studio album Basic Instinct, which is due to be released in October. Although her latest record is not even on shelves yet, Ciara is already thinking about her next one, and dreaming about the people she would like to collaborate with.
At the top of her list is fellow R&B star Usher, because he can dance well, and Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie.
“If I could work with anyone it would be either Fergie or Usher,” Ciara told the British edition of OK! magazine. “I love Fergie, I love her attitude.
“When it comes to Usher, it’d be fun to see us dance together – a dance-off would be really fun. He’s an incredible performer and I really respect what he does. I appreciate it and think it would be really fun to do it together.”
Ciara worked with Justin Timberlake on her 2009 hit Love Sex Magic and still can’t believe she got to meet the music icon. She was in awe of Justin the whole time they were in the studio together and says he couldn’t have been nicer to her.
“I had so much fun making the video because Justin is so cool and down to earth and very humble. I was just very overwhelmed,” she explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment